Monday, January 28, 2019
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
- Refine Your Searches with New Operators
- Sharpen your advanced searches with operators like “greater than or equal to,” “begins with,” “ends with,” and more.
- Customize How Email Addresses Are Displayed
- With a new instance setting, admins can decide to show or hide email addresses in the viewer.
- Discover Hidden Comments and Tracked Changes
- New pop-up notifications alert you if there are comments on a Word document or tracked changes in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Find Hidden Comments and Tracked Changes in Excel Spreadsheets
- Comments or tracked changes in an Excel spreadsheet are now visible in the viewer.
- Work Smarter with Field Trees and Saved Searches
- Copy a link to a saved search or field tree item to more easily send multiple links in one email. You can also filter on field tree results.
- Highlight Exactly What You're Looking For
- Highlighting performance has improved by 15%, and we’ve streamlined proximity highlighting to help you home in on what you need—and nothing else.
- Get More Insight into Your Case Team's Performance
- New capabilities in Case Metrics give you a view of your team’s throughput and accuracy from every angle.
- Share and Analyze Case Metrics Reports
- Send out links to your Case Metrics reports, giving recipients a centralized view of reviewer performance.
- Get Notified When Your Search Terms Report Finishes
- Go on, answer those emails or get that cup of coffee. We'll let you know once your report is done.
- Go from Document to Document Faster Than Before
- Doc-to-doc review time for images is now faster.
- Adjust Your Browser and Search Panels
- Expand the width of your search and browser panels to whatever size works best for you.
- Act quickly on deposition leanings.
- Hone in on the heart of the matter.
- Connect the dots of your case.
- Fully integrated with Relativity.
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Thursday, March 8, 2018
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Monday, November 20, 2017
Thursday, November 9, 2017