Please note: this position is an Evening Shift from 2pm – 10pm
- Oversee full life cycle of projects according to client parameters.
- Track delivery schedules, ensuring proper quality assurance, and manage changes in work scope.
- Monitor multiple projects and jobs to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure smooth transition of work between day and evening shifts.
- Develop and utilize strong analytical skills to research potential solutions and determine appropriate course of action.
- Ensure jobs are completed according to client, and industry standards, and that job specifications and deadlines are adhered to.
- Maintain accurate and current records of all aspects of a project relating to job tracking, specifications, and chain of custody related documents.
- Perform other special projects or duties when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Available to work weekends as needed.
- Available by phone or email when out of the office as needed.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to develop and implement new ideas to create customized solutions on a client by client basis.
- Ability to convey technical processes and terminology into easy to understand language.Skills and experience:
- General knowledge of discovery phase of litigation.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of LAW.
- Experience with Law PreDiscovery.
- Experience with Concordance, Summation, Relativity or iConect is a plus
Email Resumes to email@example.com